8° GOALKEEPER STAGE
CASTEL DI SANGRO/ALFEDENA
Castel di Sangro – Campo Alfadena
Hotel La Fenice – Strada Statale 17 Km, 150, 67031 Castel di Sangro AQ
The 8th ImParando Academy Camp take place in two rounds:
- 1st Round: 15-19 June 2020, Day camp Roma Sporting Club Ostiense, Rome – from 8:30 to 17:30 (without overnight stay / lunch included).
- 2nd Round: 21-27 June 2020, camp Castel di Sangro / Alfedena (overnight / full board)
Each camp foresees a maximum number of 30 participants, which shall be selected on a first come first served basis dictated by the registration date itself. Furthermore a participant may book both camps if he wishes)
The Camps will focus on the essential skills required by a modern goalkeeper with a detailed emphasis on goalkeeping technique and coordinative capacities. The sessions will be delivered by qualified professionals, most of whom are currently coaching in the youth sector of top Italian football clubs.
On the first day of the camp the participants will be divided into groups of 5, based on the outcomes of the test which they will perform on the first day. This ensures that the participants will be training with goalkeepers with a similar level and allows us to tailor the session to the needs of the individual goalkeeper).
During the week there will be 10 training sessions where all the topics and exercises related to every aspect of the modern goalkeeper will be addressed.
The training sessions are characterized by different types and themes, each day we will train all the technical, physical and motor aspects.
The aspects and skills trained will be:
- Basic technique
- Feet technique
- Dive technique
- Catch ball
- High ball
- Low ball
- coordinative capacities’
- Moving between the posts
- Rebunds and deflections
- Defense management
- temporal management
- Distribution balls
Also for goalkeepers of the competitive categories:
- Strength and Conditioning)
- Explosive force
- Reaction capacity
- The importance of positive transitions
- Build up from the back
- Defensive tactics
There will be a meeting with the sports psychologist who will help children and families to better understand the fundamental aspects of the goalkeeper role, such as:
- Psychological aspect during the race
- Pre-race anxiety and stress management
- What it means to be number 1 and leader
- Error synonymous with growth
- The sports nutritionist will study the menu throughout the week and give
- Nutritional advice to children taking into account physical activity and developmental age.
€ 620 in TWO INSTALLMENTS:
first installment enrollment time – € 220
second installment by June 15 – € 400
– The cost of the internship will be € 590 for those who register by March 31, 2020 (not combinable with other promotions)
– For those who want to participate in both camps an exclusive discount is reserved: € 870 instead of € 960 (valid while seats last)
– Brother discount: if you already have a brother in the Academy, the cost for both will be € 1.150 instead of € 1.240
– Day camp without overnight stay €395
INCLUDED IN THE FEE
- 10 workouts with professional trainers
- 2 technical / tactical lessons in the classroom
- vision training and match analysis
- use of swimming pool
- kit (complete training and free time, bag, hat, uhlsport gloves)
- evaluation form
- gadgets and prizes
- water bottle
The cost of the Internship must be paid in the following ways: by check, cashier’s check, cash and / or bank transfer to be made on a bank account in the name of ASD ImParando Academy – Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna, IBAN IT77Y0538739240000002203913, with reason: name and participant surname – registration Goalkeeper Stage Rome 2020.
Please send the copy of the transfer to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
ATTENTION: Registrations received without appropriate documentation and receipts proving the payment of the fee will not be considered valid
All students will have the obligation to abide by an ethical code and an internal regulation that will be illustrated and delivered to all participants on the day of arrival. Education and respect is required of the technicians, staff, staff members and staff of the structures hosting the event. Participants are obliged to respect the accommodation facilities and in particular to take care of the classrooms, spaces and goods they contain. Any damages due to negligence or for voluntariness will be charged to the authors of the damage. Athletes must use the training and walking kits provided by the ASD ImParando Academy for the duration of the internship.
Together with this form, the following documents must be sent and / or delivered and the following information provided: Copy of the participant’s identity document; Copy of the health card; Copy of the medical certificate of sports fitness with expiry date not earlier than the end of the internship; Detailed list of any food and / or pharmacological allergies and therapies that may be in progress during the internship – indication of particular personal needs.
Please note that after completing the 12th year, a medical certificate is required to certify the competitive suitability issued by a sports medicine center or by a sports doctor (for FIGC members, the photocopy of the certificate in possession of the membership of the player).
Translation of the medical certificate is required for foreign participants. Participation in the internship is subject to the delivery of the aforementioned documents and in particular the medical certification.
We recommend clothing consisting of:
- Personal sportswear only, maximum two changes including a sweatshirt;
- Underwear for a week;
- Bedroom and shower slippers;
- Futsal shoes or 13 studs shoes;
- Goalkeeper equipment;
- Swimsuit and swimming cap;
Parents are urged to place identification marks on bathrobes and personal clothing.
Students will be present at the field at 8.00 am on the first day of the internship, at the Roma Sporting Club Ostiense – Via del Mare, 128, 00144 Rome RM and will be taken over by the parents each day of internship at 17.30. Remember the dates of the two internship rounds:
- 1st Round: 15-19 June 2020, Day camp Roma Sporting Club Ostiense, Rome – from 8:30 to 17:30 (without overnight stay / lunch included)
- 2nd Round: 21-27 June 2020, camp Castel di Sangro / Alfedena (overnight stay / full board)
Parents exercising parental authority must leave a contact details upon enrollment in case of need. It is advisable not to entrust any medicine to the children except in special cases that must be reported to the staff. For further information, contact the following telephone numbers:
+393382904888 or +393289632867.
The ASD ImParando Academy Association has taken out an insurance policy in favor of the participants relating to civil liability for each activity carried out during the internship.
HOTEL CONVENTIONED PARENTS
The “Lavatoio” is the structure that will welcome interested parents and is located in Via Michetti in Castel di Sangro.
The rooms of the “Lavatoio” are furnished with care and attention to detail. The windows of all the rooms open onto the garden or the mountains that frame the upper Sangro valley; parents who wish to stay at the property can book directly with the property, specifying the agreement code “Im-Parando 01”